BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yikes!!!

Update: I finally was able to go back into the third post and clean up the messed-up format (all caps and large font, and broken links). It's not such a nightmare visually any more.

_______________________________________________
So, okay, I went to Pyzam.com, found what I thought might be a fun template, pasted the code in and....YIKES!!! The template changed my posts!!! The text, format and viewability went all wacky and you couldn't read them for various reasons. I fixed the first two but the 3rd one, you couldn't see most of the text except for the links. I've tried removing the code behind the post entry, trying different fonts, colors, sizes, etc. I only got it to the point where you can see the text in all caps, but it lost the links. I'm exhausted from trying right now...I'll be back later.

So all, beware, templates can change all your previous posts HTML code too. Lesson learned.

0 comments: